Wednesday, August 10, 2011

RS Women's Chorus 2011


YEAH! We get to sing again before the Satellite broadcast for the General RS Women's Broadcast......on September 24th.

We need to get started .........so meet me at the stake center on TUESDAY, Aug. 16th..........(the day after school starts for the kiddies)

at 9:30 am(RS Room) or that evening at 8:00 pm.(Chapel). We will sing 3 or 4 songs this year. I have two for sure...."Consider the Lillies", and

"Swing Low, Sweet Chariot." If anyone has an awesome song they would like to suggest, let me know and then bring it to the rehearsal so we can look at it.


Let me know if you are singing or not this year by email, please so I can get more music if needed. Let me know if this day won't work for you. We could change the morning rehearsal if we need to use Wednesday again. Tell your friends PLEASE and have them email me or just come on Tuesday, 16th.


See you on the 16th. I am so excited!!!


Jo Evans (randjevans@aol.com)