Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Relief Society Announcements


Central Park Ward

*Steadfast*

Relief Society Announcements




Aug 21- Church Meeting Time Change!  Sacrament 9 am, Sunday School 10:15 am, RS/EQ 11:10 am



Aug 23- Family Enrichment Group 8:30 pm @ Amy Bench's Home "Emotional Wellness"


Aug 24- DATE CHANGE! Humanitarian project- Prep day for Emergency Preparedness Fair-Assembling Kits- 10 am @


the church.



Aug 27- Emergency Preparedness Fair- Volunteers needed for  Blood drive, Event help…**See attached Flier




Sept 8th- RS Quarterly Meeting.  "Lasso the 10 Cow Woman Within You."  3 mini classes "Holy Cow," "Mad Cow," and "Udder Health" taught by Chelsie Moline, Stacie Pabst, and Angela Folkman.  Dinner and Childcare provided.  Early Bird Raffle and "Stuff Swap" that evening.  Come enjoy good food and great company!  6:30-8:30 p.m. @ the Church

Sept 25-Stake Relief Society Social and General RS Broadcast.  Come enjoy dessert and great company at 5:30 pm,  then into the chapel at 6:30 for the music, followed by the broadcast at 7:00.



Food Storage Item of the Week:

Disinfectants/bleach

 

*Check out our Central Park Ward Blogs


c2sisters.blogspot.com/ifyearepreparedfoodstorage.blogspot.com



From the Stake
- Women's Broadcast Choir
YEAH!  We get to sing again before the Satellite broadcast for the General RS Women's Broadcast......on September 24th. We will sing 3 or 4 songs this year.  I have two for sure...."Consider the Lillies", and "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot."

Let me know if you are singing or not this year by email, please so I can get more music if needed. Let me know if this day won't work for you. We could change the morning rehearsal if we need to use Wednesday again. Tell your friends PLEASE and have them email me or just come on Tuesday, the 23rd.

Please let everyone know that we ARE practicing and are excited for everyone who wants to sing to join us.  If we aren't in the RS Room (morning, 9:30am) or Chapel(evening, 8pm), we'll be in the building somewhere! Please have your sisters contact me, 479-876-5331 or 254-717-1042 or email, randjevans@aol.com.  I'm trying to decide if I need to order more music.

Also, when I said that I'm wondering if we need more music, it's because I'm HOPEFUL that we will exceed the no. of copies that I bought.
As of last night, 17 sisters are singing!  We NEED more.....EVERY sister is invited. The music that we are singing needs lots of voices to do them fully.
 
See you on the 23rd.
Jo Evans (randjevans@aol.com)