Hey mamas,
It was so good to see so many of you at Jump Zone on Friday! Myma had such a good time, and it looked like the other kiddies did too! Yay!
This week let's go to the splash park in Rogers (315 W. Olive)! I checked the weather, and it's supposed to be nice! I'll bring Otter Pops.
So, 10 AM on Friday (June 18). It will be lots of fun!:) Hope to see you there!
Thanks!
Missy
It was so good to see so many of you at Jump Zone on Friday! Myma had such a good time, and it looked like the other kiddies did too! Yay!
This week let's go to the splash park in Rogers (315 W. Olive)! I checked the weather, and it's supposed to be nice! I'll bring Otter Pops.
So, 10 AM on Friday (June 18). It will be lots of fun!:) Hope to see you there!
Thanks!
Missy