I hope everyone had fun at the splash park! We sure did! It was a perfect day for it.
So, I'm going to be out of town this week, but Dana McKasson had a great idea! At Crystal Bridges they're doing a little story time and pottery class on Friday morning. It says it's most suited to 3-5 year olds, but it doesn't say you can't bring younger or older kids! And who doesn't love a good story and some clay? I would totally take Myma. Here is the link for more info: http://massey.crystalbridges.org/calendar/.
Okay, it's Friday, June 25 from 10:30-11:30. Have so much fun! I'm really sad to be missing this one!
Missy
So, I'm going to be out of town this week, but Dana McKasson had a great idea! At Crystal Bridges they're doing a little story time and pottery class on Friday morning. It says it's most suited to 3-5 year olds, but it doesn't say you can't bring younger or older kids! And who doesn't love a good story and some clay? I would totally take Myma. Here is the link for more info: http://massey.crystalbridges.org/calendar/.
Okay, it's Friday, June 25 from 10:30-11:30. Have so much fun! I'm really sad to be missing this one!
Missy