Sunday, April 17, 2011

Donations for Missionaries

Hello Central Park Ward,

I am trying to gather donations for some missionaries in Sierra Leone, Africa. They are not as fortunate as we are, and the area is stricken with desolation and poverty. They have a great need for used nice white button-up shirts (the most common sizes are 14 or 15 neck sizes, though I am sure any sizes would be appreciated), used reading glasses, neck ties, and dark socks. My family and I would like to put together a care package to send there. If anyone has any of these items they are willing to donate, it would be so greatly appreciated! I know that these missionaries and members would just love it. If you are willing to donate, please email back to let me know. I can stop by Tuesday evening to pick up donations. If you won't be home, you can leave it on your front porch, or you can drop it by my house, or whatever else works best for you. My address is 1904 SW Pine Avenue, and my email is sageymagoo@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Sage Hoyt