Friday, March 4, 2011

Quilting Class

The sisters in the Branch are welcome to come to this if they want to. It will be from 9-11 at the church.

 

Love Ya,

Jenn

 

Sisters,

 I am very excited about doing the quilting class! I have been looking at possibilities and have come up with a few ideas and will be getting some from Leslee, as well. I will try to choose blocks where we can all learn new techniques and then at the end of the year we will put them all together and put a border around them, so we can learn to do borders, as well. Then you will have a sampler quilt top to display or give as a gift, etc. If you need help in between our classes don't hesitate to call me and set up a time and I will be glad to help.

 

This is the quilt block we will be doing on March 10th (see pictures below). I just wanted to give you a heads up so you could be selecting the colors/fabrics you want to use. I am going to use more bright colors, but you can use whatever you have or think will look good.

 

mhtml:file://C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Jen\My%20Documents\Arkansas%20Cross%20Roads.mht!http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoadstitle.gif

This makes a 12" block! mhtml:file://C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Jen\My%20Documents\Arkansas%20Cross%20Roads.mht!http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoads.gif

 

http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoadscolor1.gifColor 1 (Anything dark—can be a floral, pattern, etc)

Color 1 needs: one 3-1/2" x 14" strip

http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoadscolor2.gifColor 2 (Anything light—something to match the dark one above)

Color 2 needs: one 3- 1/2" x 14" strip

http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoadscolor3.gifColor 3 (Just a light, plain color)

Color 3 needs: one 6-1/2" x 13" strip

http://www.quilterscache.com/images1B/ArkansasCrossRoadscolor4.gifColor 4 (Any medium textured colored—like a marble , or swirls, etc. to match the others)

Color 4 needs: one 3-1/2" x 14" strip

 

 

 

Jenn Copher

Copher Window Service

Cell:  479-721-6196

Fax:  479-795-0515