Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upcoming play groups!


Hey mamas!

So, I've been looking on Facebook at everyone's big kids' back to school pictures, and it has me all nostalgic (for when I taught) and sad (for when Myma leaves me someday!)!  I hope all the kiddies had a wonderful first few days of school! 

We are beginning home play groups THIS week!  So exciting!  Let me tell you how it'll work.  I think they'll all work pretty similarly.  It'll be on Wednesday (usually), it'll be in the late morning (usually 10:30 it's looking like!), and you can count on yummy treats and a fun activity for the little ones. 

For instance, this week on Wednesday (Aug. 25) at 10:30 AM, we'll meet at my house...3004 SW Windrift Ave, Unit 1 (right side of a duplex).  I'll have stuff for sandwiches and a treat.  If your kids like sandwiches, they are welcome to share!  If not, please bring something for them to eat (or you can leave when it gets to be your lunchtime!).  I think we're going to do some kind of apple-ish craft for kids that are interested.  Myma might not be so interested.:)  Anyway, I have a train set and some other fun toys for bigger kids, and of course, lots of baby toys!  I hope lots of people can come!  You are welcome to drop in late!  There is no late, haha!

The week after, September 1, we'll be meeting at Chelsie Moline's (4002 SW Hollowbrook St) at 10:30 AM. 

In the next few days, I will send you the rest of the month's schedule!  Just plan on Wednesdays!:)  Sorry to send out multiple emails.  If you'd like to host in October, please let me know! 

Thanks so much!
Missy